The first cold of the autumn is something that make changing something inside me…
I d like stay under the warm blanket until late, wake up slowly and drink a really boiling cup of dark Coffee and hear a crunchy slice of bread with vegan butter and jam in my mouth meanwhile I’m watching news on TV and scratch my ass through a cozy pyjama with bananas..
Something like a classical scene in some American films or similar stuff…
But it will never happen.. Especially because I hate wear pyjama…. or probably it will happen when we will start to Run our business or I’ll win to the lottery.. But also I this case it will be difficult because I don’t play to it… 😂
Is more easy see me already dressed with some rock music in the radio and blending something or cooking something sweet spicy, decadent and creamy…
Like this porridge maybe….
What do you thing? The ingredients are tantalising? For me absolutely yesss!
- 1/2 cup small oats (60g)
- 1/2 pear blended (120g)*
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds (10g)
- 1 tsp avocado oil (5g)
- 1 tsp hemp seeds (5g)
- 1 cup hazelnut milk (250g)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao (8g) from here
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder (2g)
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder (1g)
- 1 pinch cloves powder
- 1 pinch nutmeg powder
- 1 pinch salt
*in substitution you can use 1 tbsp coconut sugar and some more liquid
- Pour oats and salt in a pot and roast them until they smell nutty.
- Add spices, hemp seeds and the blended pear,
- Bring to boil on medium slow,
- When is boiling add chia seeds and the milk,
- Make simmer for 5 minute or a bit more if you prefer.
- Just before it will be ready, mix the cacao with the oil until is a nice, creamy paste.
- Switch off the stove, add the mixture of oil and cacao and mix well.
- Pour in a bowl, add your preferred toppings and enjoy